Okay… I am not sure I would ever make these… but they look so wonderful, and The Kitchn always gives us such great ideas… that I had to let you know all about it. As I researched how to make them on various sites I found that they are indeed easy to make! I would never just make them to make them, BUT imagine gourmet smores! YUM! How about for a fancy outdoor dinner party this summer? This cookbook club cook know some guests that I would be apt to make these special treats for! Don’t YOU?
So be sure to stop by The Kitchn to pick up some great recipes for gourmet marshmallows today!
• Toasted Coconut Marshmallows from Ina Garten/Food Network – A simple and tasty twist on the classic.
• Lemon Marshmallows from the Gothamist – Sweet and tart.
• Lillet Marshmallows from Gourmet – Spiked with citrusy lillet liqueur, this sounds like a real treat.
• Strawberry Marshmallows from Martha Stewart – Made with real strawberry jam!
• Cherry Marshmallows from Radishes and Rhubarb – These look so sweet cut out as cherry blossoms.
• Root Beer Marshmallows from Garrett’s Table – Just awesome.
WANT EVEN MORE MARSHMALLOW RECIPES?
- Better than store bought…marshmallows – My favorite sweet from See’s Candies is a dark chocolate scotch mallow; a layer of caramel and a layer of marshmallow all enrobed in dark chocolate. It is divine. We’ve (Dexter and I) often wondered what it takes to make marshmallows. …
- Love and Olive Oil » Homemade Marshmallow S’mores – My sister was in town, who has a sweet tooth the size of Tennessee. During the 6 days she was in town, we made almond cupcakes, peanut butter pie, and oddly enough, marshmallows. We weren’t going to settle for any jiffy-puff …
- Homemade Marshmallows for Your Celebration! | No Fuss Fabulous – Are you ready to take plunge into pillowy marshmallowy goodness?!?!
- Homemade Marshmallows | PurpleFoodie.com – One Comment on “Homemade Marshmallows”. 1 ea test said at 6:17 am on April 15th, 2010: I love marshmallows! But I never dared to make some homemade ones. This article is certainly “inspiring” me to try it out this weekend! …
- Homemade Marshmallows – In the end, all I could say was, “These don’t taste like CoCo Sala’s homemade marshmallows.” *insert frowny face here* So here’s my plea…CoCo Sala…will you help me make better homemade marshmallows? I want them! I need them! …
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.