Today we use some of the same vegetables to make a cold dish…. GAZPACHO! Gazpacho is a wonderful cold soup that is wonderful by itself, with a salad or as the opening course to a summer dinner.
Use whatever veggies are coming your way to make a dish that evolves as you, and your garden do!
Stay tuned to page 2 (Read More) for my Gazpacho Recipe and even MORE cold soups for your perusal…. ENJOY!
|Time||20 minutes + several hours to chill|
|Directions:||Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl.
Purée some or all of the soup (optional).
Chill for several hours.
|Notes:||This recipe is quite flexible. I’ve seen it with corn, green chiles, zucchini – you name it.
Experiment to find the version you like best.
Gazpacho is often served with side dishes of various toppings, such as diced tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers, avocado, red onion, cilantro, and croûtons.
I have found gazpacho recipes where they add navy beans, garbanzo beans,or even sliced black olives to the final chunky “puree”… experiment to make my recipe YOURS!
Want even MORE cold soup recipes?
- Gazpacho – For recipe please visit The Naptime Chef. pixelstats trackingpixel Comments: (0) Tags: cold soup recipe, gazpacho, great cold gazpacho, how to make gazpacho, summer gazpacho. Add your take: Name (required). Mail (required) …
- Cherries and Lambrusco Wine Cold Soup Recipe – from “food. Check out the Cherries and Lambrusco Wine Cold Soup Recipe for free!
- Yogurtsoda » Aab Doogh Khiyaar – Yogurt Cucumber Dip « Milwaukee Masala May 18th, 2010 at 8:35 pm. [...] a recipe for “Yogurt and Cucumber Dip (or soup).” As some of you might remember, I love this cold soup recipe I discovered on a blog last summer. …
- Waiter My Soup is Cold! « Fiesta Farms – We sent out a tweet the other day asking for cold soup recipe suggestions and quickly got overwhelmed by the response. @JoMakesStuff suggested this chilled chickpea soup with yogurt and mint. @Lucers suggested a beautiful white gazpacho …
- Summer Recipes: Gazpacho with Lime Chicken | Cook. Eat. Click. – Cooking in the kitchen in the summer is unbearable and pushes us to hunt for recipes that don’t require a lot of preparation on the stove or in the oven. This amazing cold soup recipe is a great way of keeping your kitchen cool and more …
- Red Pepper and Hemp Soup – I have only 1 cold soup recipe which involves cranberries and fresh squeezed orange juice….I serve it for lunch on Thanksgiving day while we are waiting… The cranberries are cooked so I suppose it does not play out as raw??? Thank you …
- Cucumber and Avocado Cold soup « Laotian Teacher – I wanted some soup, but since it was hot as hell outside, I decided I needed to find a cold soup recipe. This is very tasty and healthy. It was easy to make as well. Tags: Chef Joy Pierson, cumcumber soup. Comments Leave a Comment …
- Gapacho (spanish Cold Soup) Recipe – Ingredients: 3/4 c. olive oil 1 lg. cucumber 3 lg. red tomatoes 1 loaf day old French type bread soaked in water 1/2 c. vinegar 1 lg. green pepper 1 to 3 cloves garlic. Directions: Pour olive oil and vinegar into large bowl. …
- Mama Says Blog » Thrifty Thursday – Gazpacho Soup Recipe – Tags: cold soup recipe, simple gazpacho soup. This entry was posted on Thursday, July 23rd, 2009 at 8:40 am and is filed under Our Favorite Things, Recipes. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. …
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.